Don't miss an episode. Subscribe to Leaders in the Trenches.
Most people focus on getting more traffic. And they want new sources of traffic. However, traffic is only part of the solution for growth in your business. One of the most important aspects of business growth is understanding “conversion.” Our guest is an expert in CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization). Join Tim Ash from SiteTuners on what it takes to create an effective CRO project for a website. It is more than button colors and headlines.
Share the LOVE and TWEET about this episode.
Target Audience: SiteTuners serves clients all over the world. SiteTuners partners with them to improve the digital side of their business. SiteTuners considers themselves a business accelerator. Their mission is to create conversion rate optimization – making businesses more efficient.
Saying No A Lot & Defining What You Do
SiteTuners is focused on getting people to your website and getting visitors to take action. People are more often than not too broad about what they offer. This is a fear-based approach and it doesn’t get results. If you improve your online experience, it has a ripple effect on your traffic acquisition channels. Think of it as a force multiplier!
Know Who You Are Speaking To
You are a business owner who wants to effectively market. Thus, there must be effective context around the marketing message. Consider “The Holy Trinity” as explained by Tim Ash:
- What’s the page about?
- What’s the action block about?
- What happens when I push “the” button?
Those 3 elements all need to tie together.
Don’t forget that the biggest LEVER is your business model. This includes your follow up plan, your operation, etc. It is about thinking of it holistically and tying the knots. All pieces must be considered. This may include playing with the context of your offer or other elements.
What are the Key Elements of a Web page or Landing Page?
This is about truly understanding your visitors on a deep level. Align the needs of your visitors with the goals of your business. Take the person coming in with all their misunderstandings and guide them into what you can do to help. It’s not merely about broadcasting. Don’t just assume people understand your service or product. Structure the experience for them!
What are the roles of the people visiting your site? What is their relationship to the site? What tasks are they trying to accomplish? Be helpful to those not ready to buy today. The best thing you can do supports those in the early stages of your funnel. This includes downloads, videos, follow up email sequences, etc. Without these strategic steps in place, it’s not easy to get that final YES. Create the communication to create that smooth buying process.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- The importance of defining your service or product(s)
- How to see your business holistically
- The key elements of a webpage
- Establishing effective communication with your site visitors
- Understanding what your visitors really need
Practical and Actionable:
Click these links to get the guide to optimization and conversion:
Resources and Links
- Start the Challenge: “Authority Gap” – Sign up to receive 5 daily videos that will guide you to bridging “the Authority Gap.” During the challenge, you will get a daily exercise showing a counter-intuitive way to go from “invisible” to a recognized authority.
- Sign up for the Free Training on the 3 Dangerous Trends Even Smart Business Owners Face That Keep Them From Attracting High-Value Clients and Building A Growing Business!
- Schedule Your Results Roadmap Talk with Gene
- Share the LOVE and TWEET about this episode.
- Be the AUTHORITY in your target market and SHOW UP DIFFERENTLY
- Leave a review in iTunes!
How is your business going…would you like to talk about it?
I love my audience of listeners. I really do. I would love to help you in some way. I started doing calls with listeners and realized that it was a great way to understand you.
Okay, then I formalized the process to offer a Results Roadmap… it is a private one-on-one call with me about your business. I want to help you see your roadmap with more clarity and confidence. Find out more about the Results Roadmap (it takes you to my personal website). This is not a sales pitch. Let me serve you.
A QUICK FAVOR
And lastly, please leave a rating and review for the Leaders in the Trenches on iTunes (or Stitcher) – it will help us in many ways, but it also inspires us to keep doing what we are doing here. Thank you in advance!