Don't miss an episode. Subscribe to Growth Think Tank.
Live video is not going away. When Facebook added this feature to their platform, I knew it would be powerful. Well, it is only powerful if you use it right. Joel Comm is our guest, and he is an expert at many things. Today we talk about using live video to get your message out and propel your brand forward.
Share the LOVE and TWEET about this episode.
Target Audience: Joel is a Live Video Marketing Expert, Author, Speaker, Consultant, and Brand Influencer. He serves others by helping them to bridge technology with their message so that they can effectively communicate with their target market.
Risking it All
Joel’s experiences have shown him how entrepreneurship works where his faith has continued to grow. After taking many risks over the years, he has built a sense of trust in knowing it’s all going to work out. He feels much more comfortable taking risks now than he used to in the past.
Why Live Broadcasts Build Connection
Live video is the most social form of social media we have. – apart from speaking to someone in who is in the same room as you. Live video is the closest thing we have to that. Especially when you bring in other people into the conversation.
Those who don’t use live video are missing out. Why? Because an audience can really relate to videos. If anyone wants to grow in this day in age, you want to access the 2 billion people that are using Facebook each month.
Dealing with Overwhelm
People get overwhelmed by the idea of going on camera, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Basically, all you are doing is telling stories. You don’t have to script it. You don’t need to have makeup on or your hair done. And you don’t need a beautiful set. If all else fails, you have experiential storytelling to share. If you’re interested in what you are doing, it’s the perfect opportunity to go behind the scenes and share about it. That authenticity is what connects with people.
People try to script it out. That doesn’t leave room for engagement! It’s a huge mistake to do a “one-way” engagement when you broadcast. Always leave it open.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- The risks Joel took and the rewards he is reaping
- Why live video is important
- Dealing with overwhelm over live video
- Why you should not script when doing live video
- Building faith and trust within yourself
Practical and Actionable:
Go Download the report on how to make more sales with live video HERE.
Resources and Links
- Make more sales with LIVE video
- Get the first 2 chapter of The Trap of Success
- Best of Leaders in the Trenches Podcast Episodes
- Grab your checklist of essential things to do before & after your Speaking Gigs!
- Grab your free training video and get more speaking gigs HERE
- Start the Challenge: “Authority Gap” – Sign up to receive 5 daily videos that will guide you to bridging “the Authority Gap.” During the challenge, you will get a daily exercise showing a counter-intuitive way to go from “invisible” to a recognized authority.
- Be the AUTHORITY in your target market and SHOW UP DIFFERENTLY
- Share the LOVE and TWEET about this episode
How is your business going…would you like to talk about it?
I love my audience of listeners. I really do. I would love to help you in some way. I started doing calls with listeners and realized that it was a great way to understand you.
Okay, then I formalized the process to offer a Results Roadmap… it is a private one-on-one call with me about your business. I want to help you see your roadmap with more clarity and confidence. Find out more about the Results Roadmap (it takes you to my personal website). This is not a sales pitch. Let me serve you.
A QUICK FAVOR
And lastly, please leave a rating and review for the Leaders in the Trenches on iTunes (or Stitcher) – it will help us in many ways, but it also inspires us to keep doing what we are doing here. Thank you in advance!