Discover The New “Marketing System” PROVEN
Introducing “Creating Brand Ambassadors”
You don’t have to turn down the opportunities. On top of that, your company can generate even more ways to share the company message and establish more authority at the same time. You can engage others to help you in building brand awareness and brand demand.
You can develop proactive strategies in the key areas that allow you to expand into new areas for the company. The best part is you don’t have to do it all yourself. You can certainly take the ones right for you…but you can have people on your team that want to contribute more to the company growth by speaking at industry events and working with the media to position your business as the credible, trusted advisor to your audience.
What most companies need is a “bridge” that takes the innovative thinking and drive to share the message and connects it to the emerging leaders of the organization. In many cases that is others on the executive team and for some it is deeper into the organization where subject matter experts (SMEs) can give a compelling talk when asked. Let me be clear here…there is a difference in delivering a speech to share information and to give one that activates the audience to transform. You likely need more “transformation” not more “information.”
Plus You Also Need This…
The “bridge” should also include the training to get on the stages or get connected with media that allows a PROACTIVE approach. If your business gets more requests that it can handle, you might not see this as important. However, you might want to have a PROACTIVE approach to finding the best opportunities with the highest ROI. If you are not getting enough requests…you really need it.
Your emerging leaders and SMEs can now learn the skills to get on stages and how to leverage the press that positions your company as THE choice, not a choice in your market.
Your company creates and empowers “brand ambassadors” to share the message in the RIGHT way.
Let me be clear what I mean by “Brand Ambassadors.” Companies like Google, Facebook, Salesforce, Microsoft and more select employees that are skilled at sharing the company message on stages and leveraging media opportunities and give them the training to make the most of those moments.
I like to call these employees “Internal Brand Ambassadors.” They are YOUR employees that are speaking for the company and representing the company to increase visibility and accelerate authority.
You’re on the verge of making big things happen for your business and your team.
You’re about to enter a world where emerging leaders are activated to spread your company message into your market. With specific strategies and insights on how to get the right message into the market, you can position your business as a leader in your industry.
Move your team members through the stages of the pyramid all the way to “Empowered Brand Ambassadors” so that they can speak on conference stages, engage the media and create their own IP that positions the company as a thought leader within your industry. Many companies have incentive plans that compensate employees to participate in brand building strategies, but the employees don’t have experience or training to develop the skills of brand ambassadors.
And over the next eight weeks, you’ll UNDERSTAND and LEVERAGE the key elements of your Brand Ambassador Plan.
Why This Program Works:
“Creating Brand Ambassadors” is a one-of-a-kind program that incorporates world-class strategies to guide your emerging leaders to be seen as thought leaders to your ideal prospects. In addition, it has one unique aspect where strategic training is combined with the power of executive level coaching. This combination unlocks the courage and confidence that allows your emerging leaders to implement new strategies to contribute more to company growth.
The CBA Program Promise:
Create a roadmap to more authority and increased influence in 8 weeks that your emerging leaders can use. Your team will learn key strategies to become Internal Brand Ambassadors that can speak at conferences and leverage the media to position the company to market leadership and increased opportunity (high-quality leads and strategic partnership).
You will learn and do…
Overview of The Opportunity
- Why create thought leadership and why it is needed beyond the founder level
- Activate: Select Internal Brand Ambassadors
- Create: What is your content plan…what do you say?
- Distribute: Look at 3 main channels for distribution (speaking, writing, media)
- How to make all this work for you
CREATE — What to Say – The Creation Process
- Understand and document the customer journey
- Unpack your IP to make it easy to understand and easier to share
- Developing your voice
- Develop a content roadmap; Start with 3 key pieces:
- Genesis of your “Unique Mechanism,” (what makes you different from your peers)
- The Process that Demonstrates Your IP (using contextual models)
- The State of Your Industry (busting the myths and future disruption)
DISTRIBUTE — The Power of LIVE
- Speaking at conferences is powerful; Live in-person is an unfair advantage
- Booking speaking events without sponsorship fees (6 common mistakes that must be understood to avoid them)
- Making speaking work (the ROI): 3 core factors that determine your success from speaking:
- The Audience – not all audiences are the same (the best speech to the wrong audience is still a terrible speech)
- The Message – what to say in your speech that gets people to take action
- The Delivery – creating a powerful experience (taking your performance to a new level)
DISTRIBUTE — The Written Word
- Deep vs. Shallow content – the world is shifting to deep pieces (learn why deep is better)
- Blogging- the process to write articles that move people
- Guest Posts (third-party publications aka, The Media), e.g., I write for Entrepreneur Magazine to share my company message with new audiences – we will discover your best places to write for your industry
- What to do to get attention for your work – the law of 80/20 rules here (and is the power of all content distribution); Successful writing is more like a what a professional speaker does instead of a journalist.
DISTRIBUTE — Leveraging the Media
- Beyond traditional PR- why old school PR does not work like it used to (discover what does work…and it always has)
- Finding the right media for your company can unlock powerful pieces that get others to take notice of you
- Finding the RIGHT people – discover how to find who to build relationships with
- Reaching out to the media – most people do this poorly (it is not a broadcast email)
- Why and how to book appearances on podcasts
- The System – develop an the ongoing process that makes this simple
DISTRIBUTE — Become the “Media”
- Creating your own channels to establish market leadership
- Podcasts – does your industry need your insight and voice; the basics of podcasting that makes this strategy pay off
- Video – the power of video (pros and cons); video is not going away
- Written – what are the other ways to become the media (Magazine, industry reports, etc.)
ROADMAP – Create Your Map
- Where to start – which strategy is the cornerstone to your success
- What to do when it is hard – persistence and system that make this work
- Your Roadmap – let’s develop your roadmap based on your goals and your market
- Validation of your ideas
- Research to add depth to the roadmap
- Accept that “Power of Iteration” that is so easy to forget
Extra Bonus…A free ticket to a One-day Workshop with your fellow Brand Ambassadors:
Because I what this to work for you, you get a free seat at my next one-day workshop where we fine-tune the strategies and deepen your skill level.
Click here to add your own text