Previous Leadership Keynotes…
Going Beyond Responsiblity to Ownership to Activate HyperGrowth
How to ignite company growth by getting your teams to think more like owners
- Develop teams that go beyond responsibility to take full ownership of their work
- Discover leadership shifts to activate the entrepreneur spirit at all levels
- Learn essentials to developing emerging leaders within your company
- Create practical takeaways that empower innovation and growth
- Create Internal Brand Ambassadors (aka Evangelists) that share your brand on many channels
Developing Leadership and Culture that is a Competitive Advantage
Why you must create a growth culture and not a performance culture
- Avoid 3 common mistakes in creating a powerful culture that drives the business
- Learn essentials to developing emerging leaders within your organization
- Discover the key leadership competencies for evolved leaders
- Develop teams that go beyond responsibility to take full ownership in their work
The Trap of Success
How to Stop Letting Your Fear Hold You Back and Start A Life of Significance
In this talk, Gene will show CEOs, business owners, and entrepreneurs how to:
- Break free from the trap of success to create the business you really want
- Reframe your fear and make it your ally, so it works for you and not against you
- Think differently than your competition to increase your market share
- Position yourself as the go-to authority in your field
What others are saying…
“Here’s the thing about Gene…he takes a topic that a lot of people find boring and mundane, and he manages to make it exciting and new. I have never seen a room full of business professionals hanging on a speaker’s every word. He is a truly gifted speaker in that not only are you paying attention to his entire presentation, but his ideas stick with you even after you get home so you can start the hard work…implementing new ideas. Gene is truly awesome. Every business leader needs to hear from this guy!”
Atlanta Business Leaders
Gene Hammett did a great job presenting on creating new revenue streams and making yourself more of an expert in the process.
WordCamp Chicago Attendee
“I saw his presentation at WordCamp Chicago and the entire room was on the edge of their seats. He’s a great presenter.”
“Gene did a great job…we would love to see him featured at other WordCamps.”
WordCamp Reno Co-Organizer
“Gene is a professional who captivated our audience during our annual business conference in 2014. I highly recommend catching him on stage”.
My name is Gene Hammett. I love to work with companies that want to create a growth culture which is fueled by leadership that inspires their teams to go beyond responsibility to ownership. My clients are developing new strategies that create real-world value. I am also the creator of THE podcast for leaders called Leaders in the Trenches (300+ episodes). My book is called The Trap of Success (published Fall 2017). I also write regularly for Inc Magazine.
My speeches are for those audiences that strive to break free from the pack to create something that is meaningful and impactful.
Want to book me right now as your next event? Contact me via email directly at email@example.com or via the Contact page.