I know you’ve chosen the road less traveled. People like us need guidance as we plough through the trenches. That’s why I created this podcast – for you – the brave entrepreneur facing the challenges and triumphs as you create your extraordinary life. Always remember that you are never alone.
Warning: Do NOT get caught up into ‘information overload.” Be sure to implement the strategies shared in each and every episode. You can find specific strategies in the Practical and Actionable segment (also included toward the bottom half of the podcast show notes!) Remember that the only value in the consumption of information is to IMPLEMENT and take ACTION.
- David Neagle: Episode 93 – Missing the Elements in Your Sales Process
- Patty Farmer: Episode 043 – Follow Up the Right Way To Build Relationships
- Kim Walsh Philips: Episode 041 – Changing Your Business Forever Starts With Mindset
- Gene Hammett: Episode 042 -Enrollment Conversations That Get You Clients
- Gene Hammett: Episode 034 – Discovering Your Real Target Market
- Susan Friedman: Episode 069 – Riches in Niches – Don’t Let Your Fears Stop You
- Michael Port: Episode 064 – There is Nothing More Valuable Than Understanding Your Target Market
- Luke Charlton: Episode 038 – Cultivating Real Relationships with Intimate Events
- Larry Winget: Episode 022 – Don’t be Stupid, You Can’t Be All Things to All People
- Kevin Rogers: Episode 010 – The #1 Way You are Screwing Up Your ‘About’ Page – And How to Fix It in 60 Seconds!
- Michael Gerber: Episode 088 – Entrepreneur, Do You Know How Broken Your Mindset Is?
If you think your story would be a good fit for the podcast, please let me know. You can email me at gene at leadersinthetrenches dot com.
Enjoy, Share and as always LEAD WITH COURAGE.